It turns out that...
- People in Anglo-Saxon Britain were less sexist than people are now.
- Pink shirts can be terrifyingly manly.
- Students don't care how exciting and controversial the curriculum is, but they will love you unconditionally if you drop the F-bomb occasionally.
- There are people who don't love Arthurian legend.
- There are also people who don't love Byronic heroes.
- There are some people that just don't make sense to me.
- People have a hard time mocking your guilty pleasures when you can use Kenneth Burke to analyze paranormal erotica from a dramatic/rhetorical perspective.
- Two small dogs can make more mess than two normal-sized humans.
- I have an unnatural fascination with hyphens.
- I dislike Christine de Pizan.
That's what I've got. Off to discuss the hated de Pizan...